|House of Eng Menu, 1944
The House of Eng restaurant was at this location in Chicago's Gold Coast (just west of the Drake Hotel) until the late 1960s, when House of Eng South opened on the twelfth floor of the Del Prado Hotel in Hyde Park overlooking the lakefront and Jackson Park.
The Electronic Encyclopedia of Chicago © 2005 Chicago Historical Society.
The Encyclopedia of Chicago © 2004 The Newberry Library. All Rights Reserved. Portions are copyrighted by other institutions and individuals. Additional information on copyright and permissions.