|American Varnish Co. Advertisement, 1918
The American Varnish Company was located at 315 North Branch Street on the west side of Goose Island from 1883 into the 1930s. The company made varnishes used by agricultural implement manufacturers, and carriage and furniture makers in other parts of the Chicago metropolitan region.
The Electronic Encyclopedia of Chicago © 2005 Chicago Historical Society.
The Encyclopedia of Chicago © 2004 The Newberry Library. All Rights Reserved. Portions are copyrighted by other institutions and individuals. Additional information on copyright and permissions.